Server Maintenance This Week. ×

CDML CALLS SHUTTING DOWN SCRIPTS

This topic is 8586 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

OK you might have to detail what action is being performed when the problem occurs. You might also want to describe the script and what it does too.

OK

I have a script running that imports some records during the day. While not importing, the script is on pause. If you access the database information while the script is on pause the script is stoped - and therefore does not import when it is supose to ?

Eske Gunge

The WebCompanion acting as user cancels the paused scripts. I guess that is how it works.

I've found that WC interrupts scripts.

As solution perform script on client machine served by data from your server machine. I guess the WC will not shut down the script.

It's not good running a database with a script paused. For no other reason that the fact that a button can be configured to exit all running scripts, it's not a reliable method.

I achieve a similar function by setting the import script to run at startup (in the document Preferences) and making sure that the database is restarted regularly. The same result without pauses scripts.

This topic is 8586 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.