Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Related Container Field/Image Src

This topic is 8588 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a related field in my database that is a container field storing .gifs. When a user types in a thread color the container field displays the gif of that color. The relationship works fine in FMP, the related field is on the correct layout, etc., the problem occurs in the browser. I keep getting a broken link icon in the container field. The CDML I have is [FMP-Image: RelationshipName::RelatedField], Store Compatible graphics is checked in Document Preferences, and Store Only a Reference to the File is unchecked in the Insert Picture dialog box. Can anybody tell me if I missed something or if this is even possible to do?

quote:

Originally posted by smoothdra:

I have a related field in my database that is a container field storing .gifs. When a user types in a thread color the container field displays the gif of that color. The relationship works fine in FMP, the related field is on the correct layout, etc., the problem occurs in the browser. I keep getting a broken link icon in the container field. The CDML I have is [FMP-Image: RelationshipName::RelatedField], Store Compatible graphics is checked in Document Preferences, and Store Only a Reference to the File is unchecked in the Insert Picture dialog box. Can anybody tell me if I missed something or if this is even possible to do?

The same here.

1. try calculation field in first database with the same picture.

or

2. do absolute HTML links to the picture like I am doing. This has advantage of using WC to serve text data and web server (IIS in my case) so serve pictures.

This topic is 8588 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.