credit card authorization, besides eAuthorize?

This topic is 6178 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We have been using eAuthorize for a long time, but my main database user is complaining that she can only do one authorization a day, after that FileMaker goes to Spinning Ball of Death when more authorizations are attempted.

Are there other plug-ins we should consider trying?

I am curious about this...we are happy with eAuthorize but they have not yet upgraded their plug-in to work with Intel-native versions of FileMaker, so our credit-card authorizing person is stuck using 8.0 in emulation until they update it.

I was told in October that they expected to release a Universal Binary version by the end of the year (2006)...still waiting.

Giving no recommendation since I haven't used any of these types, but here is another option (this doesn't look intel-native either)

http://www.acmetech.com/products/ccauthorize/ccauthorize.html

• 3 weeks later...

The above post is correct: ccAuthorize is not Intel native, although it will work in Rosetta mode. There are a few alternatives. I'll try to come back and edit this post an add more info.

You might try our Plastic plugin ( http://www.360works.com/fmplugins.html#CREDITCARDPLUG )

It will work on OS X (Universal Binary) and Windows, and you can also use it in the Web Publishing Engine, like with IWP for example.

This topic is 6178 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.