Freelance work required

Gloria

This topic is 6160 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm trying to setup a DB for a convenience store. I have most of it completed but i've hit a snag I can't overcome and I'm sick of trying to make it work. Is there someone out there that would be willing to complete what I've already done and make it work the way I want for a reasonable fee. I know my problem is not a complicated one & the DB is not large enough to pay professional developers in Ontario Canada. My problem is quite simple I think, I need the products to have more than one product ID# because I purchase the same product from different suppliers, if there is any interest out there I will elaborate more. Any feedback would be appreciated, Thanks

Hi,

I am interested to help you. Can you send me your incomplete work so I could be able to get me closer look and could be able to give you a very resonable charges. you can send me mail on [email protected].

Thanks and looking forward to receive your mail soon.

Regards, Tusif

(I hope you weren't being offensive to Tusif there Soren).

Well you can always private topic people, it's not like the forums don't provide an avenue for it..

But on the other hand I suppose an email address wouldn't go amiss.

Good one Soren. LOL.

I hope that Tusif took Soren's remark, as a joke like I did. However, his tongue in cheek remark does make a good point about the need for keeping things private when we can.

Private Topic, email, Snail Mail, are all methods of contact. The preference of contact should be included in the initial post. Not only is there the privacy part, I really don't care to read a lot of posts from the interested developers.

Lee

How civil of you! The clumsy way it came out in my first post is because I don't know the english word for a bidder in a:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_auction

Which in danish is "faldbyde" ...where the one who can't hessitate pays too much.

--sd

Sorry Soren, I did get your post and have a laugh, but, your post could be taken to be offensive if interpreted in a certain way and I just wanted to make sure no one read it that way :P

Anyway, i'm with you guys about not wanting to hear it lol.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

This topic is 6160 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.