web viewer and runtime solution

This topic is 6171 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi all

I have created a multiple database solution which includes the use of the web viewer.

I am using web viewer charting to graph data and my solution requires 2 files (wv.html & wv.swf) to be in the same directory as my solution folder in order to create the graph.

Using FMP adv. 8.5, I am attempting to create the runtime files but the developer utility only allow me to select *.fp7 files for binding and not the 2 files that I would like to include.

Can I include these two files as parting of the binding solution or do the user have to manually copy the files to the installation folder after the user installs the program.

NOTE: Once the runtime files are created, I will incorporate it with an installer for easy installation by the user.

NOTE: Once the runtime files are created, I will incorporate it with an installer for easy installation by the user.

If that is the case why not include the files as part of the installer isntead of the runtime bind. I dont believe that you can incorporate the shockwave file and html into the bind.

This topic is 6171 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.