Sum within date range

This topic is 6086 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am sure there is a simple solution to this but I'm having no luck finding an answer. I am an absolute newbie with Filemaker.

I have a FM 8.5 database with a field called flight hours. I simply need to report the total number of flight hours for the last 60 days. Can anyone help me figure out how to do this?

timestamps. you times have to be attatched to dates. that way you can actually get the correct amount of times. have calc fields that are formated as 24 hour time to get totals as opposed to an am pm time. then just have a sum field of all the calc fields.

HI Ralph,

Find an example file with four different implementations of the date range problem:

Example File at Forum German FileMaker Magazin

I didn't download your files, but the appear to be in German, are they? If so, I don't see a location in [color:orange]seaquest profile?

Next, I'm wondering what I missed here. I read the request as totaling a field, in this case Fight hours, for a sixty day period. I don't see where they were asking for a flight total per flight, base on a start and finish time and date.

Lee

This topic is 6086 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.