Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Works in Single file but not SM

This topic is 6101 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi everyone,

I converted a 7.0 file into a 8.5 Single file and everthing works fine. Now I'm taking the 8.5 single file and converting it to SM and to date have had very little trouble doing so. I've now started to move some print layouts into the SM solution and I'm having a problem that looks to be due to SM.

Although all of the TO's are the same and all of the Relationships point the same and the layouts are built on the correct relationship, I cannot get the Sub-Summary parts to work. Everything in the Header and Body parts works fine. But as I said everything in the Sub-Summary part, the fields, field headers and box around them will not show in browse mode or in preview mode. As I said earlier, they work fine in my 8.5 Single file, but not in my Separation Model. So it seems to be a Separation Model issue and I can't figure out why and hoped you guys can help.

I don't know that it means anything but i'm dealing with a Sales Order that is in my Line_Items file. The body of the order holds each line item and the Sub-Summary fields are the totals of the line items, such as Order Totals, Discount Totals etc.

Milo

Edited by Guest

This topic is 6101 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.