Claris Engage 2025 - March 25-26 Austin Texas ×

Web Server List empty HELP

Merit Solutions

This topic is 6176 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

In the admin console for FMSA 9.0 I click on the Edit Deployment link and activate IWP. When I get to the Configure Web Server, there is an empty pop up menu and a check box that says "skip this step and select web server later". IIS has been activated on the PC, but it was activated after the FMSA initial installation. Do I need to re-activate IIS, re-install FMSA or just restart the Component Services and/or the PC? Also , what should i see in that popup menu? Am I right that this is what is preventing IWP to work??

Edited by Guest

when I type in the Domain of the Server it doesnt show the hosted file.

Correct syntax is 0.0.0.0:80/fmi/iwp where the 0's are the IP address of the server. Just substitute your IP addres for the 0's. Try that and see if it works. Also, please be sure that the file has the fmiwp]/i] bit enabled.

Steven

I have finally managed to access the iwp_home.html page I created as the custom start page!! Unfortunatley my beautiful graphics don't diplay (only red crosses!). I have checked the html and the paths for the referenced images were /images/graphic.jpg. The images were in the correct folder but they don't display in the browser. I tried an absolute path:

http://MyIPaddress/fmi/iwp/images/graphic.jpg

but that doesn't work either.. where should the images be placed/referenced? Should i use an absolute path in the html? I have even tried putting the images in the root IWP folder (same as iwp_home.html!!!!! help!

Edited by Guest

This topic is 6176 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.