ZippScript install

This topic is 5915 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Can't believe I'm posting this.. I have used ZippScript 1.1 extensively in the past on all sorts of applications. A great product and so easy to install. In saying that, I just through 2.2 in a solution and it does not work?

I have a global in the opening script enabling triggers and zippscript_version is returning 2,2, have the calculation field in place on a drop down calendar field and... nothing... If someone could point out the obvious I would surely appreciate it!

It is a data separated solution and the field is native to the layout where it resides

Not enough information, but is the script you want to trigger in a different file than the field? Maybe you're using Get(FileName) where you need the actual file name? See how this would be easier if you provided your actual calculation (pointing out the obvious)?

Like I said... the field's in the data file... the script you're triggering is presumably in the UI file. You mentioned a global... is that a field or a variable? If it's a variable, it's scope is the file where it was defined. Show me the calc please.

This topic is 5915 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.