Server Maintenance This Week. ×

image resize

This topic is 5881 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am having trouble resizing the Supercontainer. is this something that is really set during upload? I have some existing urls which work great, but I want to make them bigger. The get(layoutobjectattribute) doesnt seem to work.

-Kevin

edit: what I really want to do is get a full page preview within filemaker. Is the displayed image a thumbnail version? how do I make it the full version?

Edited by Guest

By default, SuperContainer shows images at their original size. You can make them smaller (by including a &width=x&height=y in the URL), but it will never expand them to be bigger.

You can do a full page preview, if the original image is large enough to be displayed at full page size - just make your web viewer the same size as the screen (the FileMaker 9 resizing feature is great for this) and pass in the width and height in the URL.

If GetLayoutObjectAttribute is not working, check to make sure that you've given your web viewer a name on the layout which matches the name that you're passing in to that function. Try it in the data viewer before you try it in SuperContainer.

This topic is 5881 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.