Server Maintenance This Week. ×

ScriptMaker bugs?

This topic is 5854 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi all,

I experienced the weird situation. I am not sure if this is bugs? When I tried to do some kind of Importing from another files, it was good. Then, suddenly, when I tried to open the script, all the contents are gone. So, I delete all imported scripts.

Then, I tried to close FM and reopen again. When I double clicked the scripts, it said "This script cannot be found or has been deleted." But the fact that all the scripts are still remain on my Scriptmaker. Is this an issue or bugs? Or how to eliminate the deleted scripts from script maker?

Thanks for all the comments : :thankyou:

Bugs.png

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your response. Currently, I don't have the backup. The scripts that I am importing were from TROI activator demonstration. I just played with it in my server based.

Anyway, if it's file corruption, then, I should create a new file instead of using this one right?

Thank you and have a nice weekend Lee... :

Well, there is always user/develper error. I wish I had a buck for every time I have hit, or otherwise ignored a Waring such as; "are you sure you want to delete ....." by clicking the Okay.

Have you seen other evidence that there are problems with the file?

Hi Lee,

Sorry take longer time to respond your question. There is no other issue that I can recall beside this weird behavior of scripts. Anyway, I will create a new clean database to replace that one. I am asking this because I had the similar experience with "Custom Menu." Maybe as you said, the files were corrupted.

Thank you for your input Lee.. :

This topic is 5854 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.