Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Question about Printing

This topic is 5803 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Ok, this isn't necessary a server question, although it might be. We have FM Server 8 on a OSX Tiger Server. There is one single user whose prints come out wrong. It moves the entire page to the right by about 1/2" cutting off valuable data. Every other user in the house prints fine. It's just this particular user. I originally had her using FM8, but then tried FM9 (which is giving that frequent .dll crash mind you) but did not fix her problem.

I don't think this is a server issue, since every other PC and Mac workstation print fine, but if someone can offer advice, or maybe the correct forum to post in, that would be awesome.

Thanks!!

Have you tried checking her printer margin settings? Is her driver version the same as everyone else?

I found out this issue is printer specific. Other printers print just fine, but any time a network users prints using a specific printer it gets messed up (off-centered to the right). This is on a Konica Minolta c353 using PS and PCL drivers, as well as Laserjet 4 and 5 drivers. Somethin’ is just funky with the printer. I’ll consult the vendor. 

This topic is 5803 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.