Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Relationship missing in IWP

This topic is 5783 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this. Currently, I am having a solution that work within 2 files at the same time. So, I established the relationship between two files. I hosted the files in two different servers.

Everything works fine in FM client. The problem was arise when I viewed it through IWP. The all process broke. When I debugged it, Fields on a layout will show

My question is could FileMaker span / share services on several hosted files through IWP? Or in other words: "Will the relationship work fine between several hosted files from IWP?"

All the comments are appreciated. Thank you in advance :-)

Hi IdealData,

Thank you for your comments. I've checked it for both files. I used for Administrator accounts and I set full access for IWP [fmiwp] for both files.

Here are the steps that I've done according to your suggestions:

1. I checked full access for my Administrator accounts on "Accounts" tab.

2. I checked for my administrators account for "[Full Access]" on Privilege Sets tab.

3. Also, I checked all "[Full Access]" inside the Extended Privileges.

After that, I run the program and it is still showing missing relationship (through IWP only), but if I run it on FM client, it would be just fine.

Do I need to check on anything else?

Thank you.

Hi IdealData,

I think you also need the EXPORT option set in the privileges.

How to set the Export Privilege?

For your information, I gave my account's privilege as [Full Access]. Also, I set up all Extended Privileges for [Full Access]. You can see the file attached.

About "FileMaker Pro > Sharing > Instant Web Publishing," should I have this one enabled even I host the solution under FileMaker server? As far as I know, this only good if you want to share this solution under your own computer, not the server?

Thank you for the advices :)]

setting.jpg

This topic is 5783 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.