Client Machine with FileMaker Pro can no longer see databases on the FileMaker Server after being reloaded

This topic is 5770 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I installed FileMaker Pro on a client machine and was able to connect to the databases on the FileMaker server database host. Everything was golden.

Then, the machine needed to be reloaded (and we completely blew away and reinstalled everything).

After I reinstalled FileMaker Pro, I could no longer connect to and see the databases on the FileMaker Server.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out what has changed from the last load to this load.

FileMaker Pro worked and still works on every machine we installed it on, but now, it doesn't work on any machine we re-load.

The Firewall is off. OS is XP, both before and after re-load. We tried completely opening up the registry.

Nothing works.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joni

Have you tried typing in the Server name or IP address under favorite hosts to see if you can see it that way?

Have you tried typing in the Server name or IP address under favorite hosts to see if you can see it that way?

Yes, I have tried both the server name and the IP address with no luck on the reloaded machine. It still works on the machines that haven't been reloaded.

This topic is 5770 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.