Server Maintenance This Week. ×

A FileMaker (Pre) Devcon Podcast

This topic is 5793 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We were in my office messing around and I said "Hey, lets talk about the Devcon sessions". That's how it all started. We (Stephen Dolenski and myself -Matt Petrowsky) sat down and simply talked about the topics to be covered at the 2008 Devcon for FileMaker.

Knowing nothing about their actual content (we're guessing on most), and more about who was offering it, we talk about pretty much every session. If you've got an hour and fifteen to kill, then pop your ear canals open for a bit and take a listen. It's an MP3, so you'll have to download (sorry no iTunes yet), but it may be worth it.

You may even find a few FileMaker tips in there. This was just for fun and not really planned, but tell us if you like it - or hate it!

http://www.filemakermagazine.com/articles/a-filemaker-devcon-podcast.html

Hi this is Stephen, I completely forgot to mention that you can keep track of your sessions and schedule by using the FMPug 2008 Devcon Schedule. Although intended for the iPhone it will work on any browser. Check it out, http://www.fmpug.com/devcon/ This utility will provide you the time and location of each session, in addition to full description of the session and speaker bio's.

You will also be able to mark sessions that you will be attending. Also there will be a people locator and map so you can track your friends.

Stephen

This topic is 5793 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.