Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Images in portals IWP

This topic is 5607 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I cannot get images in container fields to display in portals in IWP. Anyone have success with this?

My images are in the fields - not referenced by location. They are very small jpg files, which display great in IWP in native layouts, even related layouts. But not within portal rows.

Any help greatly appreciated - already wasted too much time trying to get this to work!

I recently answered this same situation to another member.

The solution was to do with the way the relationships were set up. Finally I posed the following simplification of the problem on the board

http://fmforums.com/forum/showtopic.php?tid/199167

I regret to say there were no replies, but if your set up is similar then it might account for your problems.

You my friend are a very helpful person!

You are right that IWP does not display container data from tables more than once removed from the layout table. I have made my images auto-entered copies of the originals (larger file size, but in this case not a big deal..) and it is all working now as expected.

I wish I knew the answer to your question about why it is the case, but it is certainly helpful to know there is a workaround..

Thanks again for your help...

This topic is 5607 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.