I would like to create my own style login page.

This topic is 5559 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Newbies

you can make your own customized home screen, but for the actual 'login' you can't change to my knowledge.

Using a custom home page

To replace the default Database Homepage, place an HTML file named iwp_home.html in the Web folder

inside the FileMaker Pro folder. Web users are returned to this page when they log out of a session or the

session times out.

Note If you are hosting databases with FileMaker Server Advanced, place the custom home page in the

Web Publishing/IWP folder where FileMaker Server is installed (Windows) or in the /Library/FileMaker

Server/Web Publishing/IWP folder (Mac OS).

Also if you are on FM10 and are using IWP from there, not server, then you need to get the latest update.

http://www.filemaker.com/support/updaters/fmp_10.0v1a_win_update.html

You can change the login screen (I've been doing exactly that today), but to my knowledge it's not supported.

The other caveat is that I'm working on a Mac with FileMaker Server 10, so I can only currently offer advice for how to do it there.

Go to /Library/FileMaker Server/Web Publishing/publishing-engine/wpc/ and control-click on the FM Web Publishing.app file and select Show Package Contents. Then to to Contents/Resources/iwpres/iwp_auth.html. Editing this file will change the look of the authorization page.

Oh, be sure to back up the existing copy so you can return to it should you need to.

Thanks,

Chuck

This topic is 5559 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.