Calculation not in Time

BluiSh

This topic is 5530 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Dear Forum

I need some help with a summary field, the situation here is that I have a normal portal with fields in it. This fields are the typical fields to make an order in a POS system, 1. quantity 2. unit price 3. total price

quantity field * unit price = total price

at the end I have a summary field that gives me a total of the total price for my ticket, everything is ok, but the problems is that if I change the quantity field with a pop up list from 1 to 5 for example the changes are not visible in the summary field at the moment just when I change to another layout. The summary field is outside of the portal.

Anyone knows how to make active the summary field in order to work and calculate right at the moment when the quantity field is changed at any time, this is causing me serious problems. I don`t know if a I have to change something in the summary field or the total price field that is a calculation field. help?

Thanks

BluiSh

I don´t know if is it correct but I tried sum() funtion but only works for the first line of the portal not all the records in the portal, any help or any other solution that someone has???

or maybe I´m not using correctly the sum() funtion.

Thanks

BluiSh

This topic is 5530 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.