DB wont appear under IWP page

This topic is 5542 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hey everyone, I was recently assigned a client who has an existing filemaker database and they want it published via the web. Go easy on me i've hardly touched this stuff before ;)

I was able to get IWP working, when I brought it up it showed a very old database which we've removed from the server all-together. However, the new database that I uploaded to Filemaker server refuses to show up under the IWP site.

I have IWP enabled everywhere I can find it, is there somewhere that i'm missing or what is required to make it appear?

You must enable IWP functionality on the file BEFORE uploading the FM Server.

See File > Sharing > IWP.

You may also need to enable the fmiwp EXTENDED privilege, see File > Manage > Accounts & Privileges.

The re-load the file to the server.

• Newbies

I have the same problem. Taking your advice, I unloaded the database from the server (9), confirmed that IWP was "on" and that the extended access rights were set, reloaded it onto the server, and made sure its status was "normal" in the Server control panel. I opened FM10A, opened the database, confirmed IWP was still set, and got the web server IP address off that dialog box. Then I went to a browser, went to that IP address. Got the FM web server page, but no files were available. Now what?

This topic is 5542 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.