Error: 7 - Running out of memory - Need Help

This topic is 4047 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Does anyone know a good solution for:

Error: 7 - Running out of memory

I'm publishing a db to the web and I am getting this error message. I've reduced the amount of fields to 3 simple text fields and I'm still getting this message.

Thanks,

Scott

• 1 month later...

I'll second this request for help-- I've created a dead-simple tiny db to test with, and still get this error. Also, monitoring memory usage, I see that memory is nowhere near capacity, so the error message is spurious. Error logs don't specify any particular area in the php file, alas (sometime poorly formed php will give a line number where an error occurred).

I can hand code a simple php page (w/o accessing FMP), which will display properly, so it's not a problem with the php install.

Did a clean install of OS X Server before installing FMS 10, so system settings are pretty standard.

Single machine setup, FMP & PHP & Apache all on the same box, no external links.

Suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW: Setting in OS X Server seems to have been at fault:

In Server Admin, select Web service, click on the Sites tab, and under General options for the web site, the third line down (at least in server version 10.5.6) is IP Address:.

Setting this field to the IP address of the box bollixed things up; setting it to "any" from the drop-down list allows FM PHP to run properly.

No clue why....:confused:

• 3 years later...

This topic is 4047 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.