Server Maintenance This Week. ×

exact object location from a web page in the web browser.

hartmut

This topic is 5467 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello. It is nice that the question I asked a while ago about youtube working in the web browser is still getting answers. I want to ask something similar. I am interested in finding a way to display an [color:brown]Exact [color:black]rectangle within a web page in a web browser. Most web sites have a header that is always in the same location and or named the same object within a web page. I would like to find a way to display an exact location or rectangle within the web browser. I am loading an exact example. the file "page is the whole page " and I would like the webviewer to locate and frame the graphic part of that page called by the file "Specific" . Maybe I am asking wrong I am not sure if the size of the webviewer can be changed by a script but for right now I am asking if the web browser can find a specific rectangle like my file "specific" so I can ask the web browser to find a specific part of a page and consistently find that location or when the coordinates are put inside a field for that purpose. I am trying to find out if this is possible to so and how to do it.

thanks

Dave

page.png

specific.png

I did not download your file, was only letting you know that ie wasn't an option.

I did download it now, and see the corner of the Forum in it.

HTH

Lee

This topic is 5467 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.