Sign in to follow this  
Bailey Kessing

PHP to Filemaker File Paths

Anyone have a function to do the file path correctly when going to and from PHP and Filemaker for the file paths on Windows and Mac?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ocean West
      [ANN] Scodigo Releases Public Beta of SmartPill PHP Edition Plug-in

Kalamazoo, MI, August 11, 2006

Introducing the first email sending, ftp'ing, file writing, encrypting, URL
      getting, web service talking, XML, XSL, XPath, image making, EXIF reading,
      LDAP calling, socket speaking, regular expressing, object oriented plug-in
      for FileMaker!

Scodigo, Inc. is proud to announce the public beta release of SmartPill, PHP
      Edition, now available for download @ http://www.scodigo.com. Versions are
      available for both Mac (including Intel) and Windows.

Read the rest of the press relase here
    • By HALBURN
      Some newbie questions.

I am just getting ready to dive in and learn how to use PHP with our FMS8A so we can publish information to and from our web server. We host everything internally on Macs and I am trying to figure out where to get started.

I watched the demo video of SmartPill but I am still not clear on how it works with FileMaker Server Advanced. Does SmartPill work with FMS8A or just FM clients?
    • By basicus
      I have been trying to figure out how to get data passed to SmartPill, but have not seen any example of this is done.

Basically I want tu use the cURL-example from SmartPill Examples WIN.fp7

What I wonder about is if you could show one step-by-step guide how I can get variables passed to the php-script from a field in Filemaker.
    • By mcyrulik
      I am trying out the PHP plugin, and so far it has been pure genius.

I have one issue, and it is quite possible that it is my code.

On win XP p2, FM 8.5, I cannot get the n new line character to work.

I would post code, but even if I do a simple

echo "testn";

with varying combinations of quote marks(single quotes, double quotes, no quotes) I get a PHP warning(see below).

if I do an echo test;

I get the word test in my output field.

Any ideas?

The warning i get:
      PHP Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=92) state=1 in Embedded code on line 1
    • By DukeS
      Hi!

Is there any way to display progress bar when when php code is executed (ftp download)?

ftp_get is working great but when transfer starts filemaker stops all other processes. I even tried with flash in webviewer but it freezes when php evaluate is executed.

Thanks in advance

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.