Server Maintenance This Week. ×

NO Idea how to use 360works email plugin

axlrose

This topic is 5337 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Someone please help me. I have no idea about programming. I have no idea how to use this plugin. I have the plugin installed and loaded. What do i do next? I want to send an email gathering all the email addresses in the found set. I want all those addresses to be put in the bcc field. I also want to include an inline image in the email. How do i do this . what code would i use? this is so confusing! Will it use my thunderbird to send the email. Where do i enter the body of the email? please i am a beginner when it comes to this plugin. I have no idea where to start. please give me step by step instructions. thanks so much! any help is greatly appreciated.

I'd start by looking at the excellent demo files that you've downloaded with the plugin.

To answer some of your questions:

1. To send an email to a found set, you have a choice. A single email to all email addresses, or loop thru the found set and create an email for each record.

2. Inline images are described in the 360 documentation. All your email functions will appear in the Calculation dialog. Look at their demos.

3. No it won't use Thunderbird. It sends right from FM.

Edited by Guest

This topic is 5337 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.