This topic is 3627 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am currently using PHP to generate datamatrix barcodes and would like to use Scriptmaster and Java. Problem: I never learned Java. I have found Java code on the web, but lack the Java skills to get it working. Anyone have a working solution? Want to try?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Newbies

You does not require to learn any scripts to generate barcodes if you can easily generate barcodes with few mouse clicks. To generate Barcodes you need to use Barcode Generator. It is a great tool for all types of business to create number of colorful barcodes labels in your own style. If you are a owner of small organization and you are unable to afford costly barcode stickers then don’t worry because this tool is specially designed for you.  With the help of this tool there's no need to spend money for purchasing costly barcode stickers for your business. You don’t need to have professional knowledge for designing barcodes with the help of printer tool you can generate and print barcode labels, stickers, tags. This tool is very simple to use and operate so one can generate barcode on a few mouse clicks

This topic is 3627 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.