Server Maintenance This Week. ×

360works Plastic plugin

This topic is 5109 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I bought the 360works plastic plugin. In the documentation it doesn't state if you can put if calculations in it's function. Will the following work...

CCProcessPayment( ClientBilling::MerchantAccount;ClientBilling::TransactionKey;ClientBilling::CreditCardCharge;ClientBilling::CreditCardNumber;ClientBilling::ExpirationMonth & Right ( ClientBilling::ExpirationYear ; 2 );"chargeDescription="&ClientBilling::DescriptionofCharge;"cardType="&ClientBilling::typeofCreditCard;"verificationCode="&ClientBilling::VerificationCode;"firstName="&ClientBilling::FirstNameOnCard;"lastName="&ClientBilling::LastNameonCard;(If ( IsEmpty ( ClientBilling::BillingAddress ) or IsEmpty ( ClientBilling::BillingCity ) or IsEmpty ( ClientBilling::BillingState ) or IsEmpty ( ClientBilling::BillingZip ); "" ; ""address=""& ClientBilling::BillingAddress&";"city=""&ClientBilling::BillingCity&";"state=""&ClientBilling::BillingState&";"zip=""&ClientBilling::BillingZip)) )

I used the If calculation to see if the user put in a billing address. If they did it should pass that on to the function. I don't see a way to test this myself.

I would appreciate any help

Kevin

I can't say if your fields are valid, but yes, you can use any sort of calculation or variable in your function parameters, or use the function itself as part of a calculation.

You can test this yourself by putting your calculation in a field or script step in your filemaker database (such as a set variable script step).

Thanks for the reply...

I did put it into a set variable step and it works fine. I didn't know if your functions accept calculations within the function.

Would putting the plugin into test mode and calling the process function tell me if the calculation is valid?

thanks again for your help

If your charge is successful you will receive a transaction ID as a result of the processpayment function. If it is not, you will receive "ERROR" and should use the cclasterror function to see what went wrong.

This topic is 5109 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.