Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Web Viewer / Data URL Problem

okrauth

This topic is 5033 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a weird problem with a solution I am developing that has a web viewer using a DATA URL field and using OpenLayers Javascript. In some occasions I get a blank web viewer as if the the page was not fully processed but sometimes the web viewer displays the data url correctly. I am not sure if it is a cache problem or an encoding issue. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Otto Krauth

Web viewer will only work with Safari, that is why I asked.

AFAIK, there shouldn't be any difference between the two platforms other than that.

Why not attach a copy of the file.

BTW. Remove any confidential information first.

Lee

• 1 month later...

Sorry it took so long.. Here is a FMP file that illustrates the problem: a blank WEB viewer on the Mac but not if you open it with the PC version of FMP... Also I just upgraded to FMP 11 adv and the problem is worse.. at least on FMP 9 once in a while I was able to get the complete Map. Now in FMP 11 the map never shows up.. there has to be a problem with the Safari engine in FMP Mac (Safari displays the page just fine on its own when you copy the data into a regular HTML file)...

I hope someone can help. Thank you

Otto Krauth

Vancouver, BC

testWV.fp7_2.zip

Edited by Guest

That's helpful, Thanks... not sure why the resources don't get loaded...but they do on my machine.?!?!? I'll move the resources to another server and see if that works Thanks

Edited by Guest

This topic is 5033 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.