Services in New Hampshire

BDP

This topic is 5033 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Have you tried the FMI consultants list?

http://developer.filemaker.com/search/results/?address_country=US&company_name=&business_description=&business_industry=&address_state=NH&zip=

Hi BDP, and welcome to the Forum,

What exactly are you looking for?

I noted that you have described skill level as Entry, are you looking for tutoring, or for someone to develop a solution for you?

Modern communications has pretty much eliminated the need for the developer, teacher, tutor, etc. to be located in the same building, (area, city, state, or country) as the client.

Lee

• Newbies

Hi Lee:

Thanks. I am actually looking for a bit of both, i.e. tutoring and solution - that's why local might make it more economical. To be a little more specific, I want to modify an existing template FMStarting point that I will also use on an iPad, i.e. Filemaker GO. But since I need to update on my main desktop, will be working working with FM pro 11. All that said, I have the tables ready, I just am having a hard time relating the tables (3) without upsetting the layout when adjusting the scripts and button to work all in unison etc. I am not sure if the rules of the forum allow me to give my phone number or email out. But would like an interested party to contact me.

Many thanks

Ben

Hi Ben,

You can modify your Profile to reflect these.

You can put an email address, web site, phone number, etc. in a reply to a thread.

From what you describe, this is the type of things that we help members with everyday.

Lee

[color:red]p.s.

You can also asked to be contacted by Private Topic.

You can initiate a Private Topic to a member, it is an option under each of the memebers Profile on the Left side where they Reply to a Thread.

HTH

Lee

Edited by Guest

This topic is 5033 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.