ODBC problems

roman

This topic is 4995 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello,

somebody can help me please?

I have been a migration FileMaker 10 to 11 Pro and I have some problems with the ODBC with “.ASP”. The old queries do not work.

I use Any SQL maestro to make the queries, but some queries do not have some of text fields”. Even, if they worked before (with version 10).

With this version of ODBC our web pages ASP do not work properly.

We use FileMaker ODBC driver Version: 11.2.70.0

We use Windows 7 for development. The web server test is "IIS" and FileMaker Pro Advanced 11.

We use Dreamweaver for ASP Web pages development.

In the server machine we have “IIS” too and FileMaker Server.

Last Saturday (before the migration process FileMaker) everything was ok; the query’s was ok too.

After migration process many query’s doesn’t work properly and the web pages has the same problem, especially with text fields or calculated fields.

If we use "LEFT JOIN", the query does not have some text fields of second table.

If anyone can help us we will appreciate.

Thakyou and have a nice day.

• Newbies

I think we need to narrow down what's going on here; or, your questions.

Also, can you talk more about HOW you access the data? Are you trying to use ADODB? (Because I had problems with that even in FMSA 10.) And, are these the really old ".asp" pages, or are they in a newer .NET language? Utilizing .NET, I've found the "System.Data.Odbc" stuff to work fairly well. Some people (including me) have posted about this stuff before, but the search isn't turning up good answers, so I don't blams you for asking again.

This topic is 4995 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.