Server Maintenance This Week. ×

360 server updates

This topic is 4842 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Any idea when you will be updating the versions on your server for both this and Scriptmaster??

If you run the autoupdate script connecting to 360works it wants to install 2.77 ad I haven't yet managed yet to install from the autoupdate folders on my server Also the download package in the AutoUpdate360Works.fp7 to put on the server also point to the olde versions....

I see that the SuperContainer Companion Plugin was not properly updated for autoupdate, but I'm getting 4.11 of scriptmaster when i run that through autoupdate. Are you getting a different version?

If you are running our autoupdate file on your own system the plugins are being downloaded from your server, and not from us. You will need to install the updated versions of the pluings into your server's autoupdate directory in order to distribute the updated versions.

The ability to track and select available updates with the 360works autoupdate scripting was something I requested over a year ago and I was told it was going to happen by 360Works. Seems we are not there yet.

have just updated a single machine from your server successfully, will see if I can get success by copying latest versions to mine. The bit that seems to fail is the FMSAUC_FindPlugIn ( $pluginName ), just returns a "?". Have followed all other instructions in the Autoupdate fp7 file

This topic is 4842 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.