Jump to content

Displaying Checkbox Value chosen in a separate field


This topic is 4397 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Recommended Posts

I have a checkbox(text) on a layout that gives the user an option of selecting up to 4 items.

99% of the time only one option is selected, and the other 1% of the time the need may be to select 2 checkbox options.

What i am trying to achieve is to have a separate calculation field to display only the chosen checkbox item.

I tried the following, but i do not get a value displayed in the calc field:

Case(Checkbox_Text_field="Checkbox_Option_1";"Option_1_Selected";

Checkbox_Text_field="Checkbox_Option_2";"Option_2_Selected";

Checkbox_Text_field="Checkbox_Option_3";"Option_3_Selected";

Checkbox_Text_field="Checkbox_Option_4";"Option_4_Selected")

How can i correctly accomplish this?

Do i need to somehow use a True/False statement in the calc?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is 4397 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.