Conditional Formatting on a table row

This topic is 4802 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We are creating a layout to display in table view the status of an order. We are giving it the ability to show either open orders or all orders. When viewing all orders we would like to use conditional formatting to change the background colour of the completed order rows to a different colour (say red). How would I go about this (if its even possible)?

You cannot format a row (as you can in list view), but you could use cf to format each cell's background. Completed orders red? Red, to me, calls attention to the item. I'd actually want to fade the completed order away, and so I'd fill or change the OrderID text to a gray. Open Orders could be filled yellow.

Agreed about red, was an example colour (first to come to mind). How do I conditionally format the fields with a formula outside of its own field (ie set field name to colour=grey WHERE field id=12). I only seem to be able to set it for the field in question.

I can't link to FM Help anymore, apparently, but follow this path using FM Help: Home > Designing and creating databases > Editing objects on layouts > Selecting and working with objects on a layout > Defining conditional formatting for layout objects

This topic is 4802 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.