show GTRR result in different tab?

sdl

This topic is 4789 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is it possible to display a Related Record in a different tab?

Yes, I can set it up to view in a different layout

Or I can view it on the Current Layout

But I can't seem to figure out the work around on how to select the record in a portal on Tab A and have it appear in a detail layout located on Tab B.

Is this an easy fix?

Thanks in advance. The folks on this forum are fantastic and generous with their time.

how to select the record in a portal on Tab A and have it appear in a detail layout located on Tab B.

Not sure I understand this fully. All tabs of a tab control object are on the same layout. Perhaps you are after something like:

http://fmforums.com/forum/topic/59262-portal-scroll-behavior/page__view__findpost__p__280586

Not sure I understand this fully. All tabs of a tab control object are on the same layout. Perhaps you are after something like:

http://fmforums.com/forum/topic/59262-portal-scroll-behavior/page__view__findpost__p__280586

Hey comment ...

Sorry my bad ... I said Tab and should have said portal. I managed to figure it out. had a couple relationships askew. Just doing a simple horizontal viewer. Working fine now but using FM11 would be so much easier as it has portal filtering built in rather than having to create a work around.

Thanks again for the reply

This topic is 4789 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.