Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Hiding text on radio buttons

DanG.

This topic is 4809 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is it possible to hide the text on radio buttons? I'm trying to create a survey that looks like this with headers (with a few more options):

Agree Neutral Disagree

Question 1... O O O

Question 2... O O O

Question 3... O O O

---okay, the columns aren't lining up properly in the post; hopefully you'll get the idea.

Instead of this:

Question 1... O Agree O Neutral O Disagree

Question 2... O Agree O Neutral O Disagree

Question 3... O Agree O Neutral O Disagree

Thanks!

Using FMPro 11 Advanced

Please update your profile to reflect your current Version, and any other related information.

Why is this in Value Lists?

Thanks Lee, I've updated my profile. Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. The forum header is

"Value Lists - Working with value lists, pop up lists, conditional menus, radio buttons, and check boxes"

Would I be better off posting this in a different forum?

Thanks Lee, I've updated my profile. Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. The forum header is

"Value Lists - Working with value lists, pop up lists, conditional menus, radio buttons, and check boxes"

Would I be better off posting this in a different forum?

Sounds like more of a design issue than a value list.

I'll leave it for now, but may move it to Layout Topic depending on how the topic flows.

You might want to attach a copy of your file, or a mockup of it so I can see more of what the questions, etc. look like.

Lee

Create three radio buttons, all pointing to the same field. Create three value lists. Each value list should have one item, from your Agree Neutral Disagree list. Make the field narrow so that it only displays the radio button circle.

Create three radio buttons, all pointing to the same field. Create three value lists. Each value list should have one item, from your Agree Neutral Disagree list. Make the field narrow so that it only displays the radio button circle.

Like this.

SeparateRadio.fp7.zip

This topic is 4809 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.