Can't retrive data from Aperal Magic

This topic is 4757 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

thank you for your reply:

step 1 : i am using apparel magic to manipulate my products and inventory (Apparel Magic is one of FileMaker Database Application )

Step 2 :in Apparel Magic there are many Layout like Products 1 , Products 2 , Colors , Inventory , ETC......

Step 3:I am using Filemaker PHP Api to PULL and PUSH data from Apparel Magic

Step 4 : i can PULL and PUSH all records by php api no problem

step 5: Problem is i can't retrive record from only one Layout "Products 2" where many fields then other Layers.

Step 6 : is there any method to PULL complex layout Data by PHP API or any thig by that i can pull data from Apparel Magic "Product 2 " Layout

Thanx

Hasan

First off, I am not familiar with Apparel Magic, so I can only offer general advice based on the information you give me.

If you cannot retrieve records from a particular layout, it is possible that there are layout-level, or record-level privileges that are restricting access. One way to test this is to login to the database with the account you are using to connect via PHP. If you cannot login, you may have to edit the permissions to allow "Access via FileMaker Network" from the account. Once you are logged in, try accessing the layout you are having trouble with (Products 2), and see if you can access the records you need. If you can, then it's probably not an issue with privileges.

If the above does not resolve your problem, then what error are you getting when you try to access the "Products 2" layout?

This topic is 4757 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.