Server Maintenance This Week. ×

IWP doesn't work inside IFrame?

This topic is 4714 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi guys. I am very much a Filemaker novice, but I've been very intrigued by the IWP for a particular project I'm working on. I've been toying just with one of the template solutions as a test run. I am having trouble because when I try to insert the IWP into an Iframe inside of a Rapidweaver site, I am unable to use it properly. I tried to add a button with a script attached that exits the application upon the user completing his or her work. If I access the db directly from the browser using the IP address, the button works, if I try to access it through the iframe on my site it does not work. The mouseover cursor turns to the "hand" but clicking it does nothing. I can see from reading the posts that using IWP in conjunction with iframe is fairly common, but for some reason I cannot get it to behave as expected for me. I am on a Macbook pro with Safari as my browser. Please help, if you have the time. I don't mean to ask dumb questions, but I've spent several hours searching for this answer and I can't find any specific help on iframes and IWP. Thanks very much in advance.

This topic is 4714 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.