using web companion

This topic is 8437 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello all,

I'm relatively new to web publishing usin filemakers 'instant web publisher'.

I've created a simple form-based database and have successfully been able to view it at 'http://localhost/'. Using the standard themes within the instant web publisher. However the 'submit' function in 'add record' is trying to target an htm doc called 'zformvwcss.htm'which is missing. The delete form 'zDeleteCSS.htm' seems to work - but what's driving me nuts is that I can't find where these forms are located within the applications directory. Am I correct in stating that any referenced .htm docs should be located within the 'web' directory of the Filemakers application folder? How can I alter these .htm forms to make them work?

Thanks in advance.

------------------

<<<from_jayman>>>

quote:

Originally posted by jayman:

Hello all,

I'm relatively new to web publishing usin filemakers 'instant web publisher'.

I've created a simple form-based database and have successfully been able to view it at 'http://localhost/'. Using the standard themes within the instant web publisher. However the 'submit' function in 'add record' is trying to target an htm doc called 'zformvwcss.htm'which is missing. The delete form 'zDeleteCSS.htm' seems to work - but what's driving me nuts is that I can't find where these forms are located within the applications directory. Am I correct in stating that any referenced .htm docs should be located within the 'web' directory of the Filemakers application folder? How can I alter these .htm forms to make them work?

Thanks in advance.

Hi again,

Have installed the newer version of 'web companion' 8/7/00 - and seems to have fixed the problem.

------------------

<<<from_jayman>>>

This topic is 8437 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.