FileMaker Server 11 Update Plug-in?

This topic is 4689 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have finally gotten some time to see if there is a way to use what appears to be a way to notify clients that an update is available from their client, AND have FileMaker Server send the update to them for installation. It would appear that each client has a preference where a plug-in to auto update can be checked off, but the configure button is greyed out. Also, maybe I need a Plug-in on the server side to make this work, but cannot find one in the files I have for installation. Is there such a thing, and where is this plug-in. Any help would be appreciated.

I have finally gotten some time to see if there is a way to use what appears to be a way to notify clients that an update is available from their client, AND have FileMaker Server send the update to them for installation. It would appear that each client has a preference where a plug-in to auto update can be checked off, but the configure button is greyed out. Also, maybe I need a Plug-in on the server side to make this work, but cannot find one in the files I have for installation. Is there such a thing, and where is this plug-in. Any help would be appreciated.

This feature is for the updating of plug-ins. Check the FMS Admin Guide for further information. This feature must be enabled both on the individual client and on FileMaker Server (via the Admin Console).

Steven

This topic is 4689 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.