Unable to Remove Database

This topic is 4418 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

In the admin console I keep getting the error message show in the picture. And the files aren't even there. I try "Refresh List" and Verifying the databases, but it still does not work.

I am able to remove other databases, just not these. I was trying to test these with IWP.

I would appreciate greatly anyone's help.

~Laura

post-104901-0-13411900-1334149431_thumb.

Are the files actually hosted? Can you connect to them with FMP remotely? Did you put the files there through the upload feature?

You may want to restart the admin server (not the whole FMS) from the command line (do this after closing the admin console first)

fmsadmin restart adminserver

Then try again.

Was this file uploaded using the admin tool? I used to get permissions errors when files were loaded "manually" and the permissions were not set correctly to allow FMS access. Now I ONLY use the admin tool to upload files, even if I'm sitting at the server console.

I did add them through the upload feature, not manually. But I don't think they are responding to the same files anymore.

I did restart the admin server like you instructed, but that didn't work.

Also, restarted the FMS, and the web publishing engine.

Thank you all for your help, but I think there might be just a bug or corruption going on. I can try and just do everything from scratch again.

This topic is 4418 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.