Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Web viewer portal problem

This topic is 4336 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hey guys, this is my first time here on FM Forums.

I have a problem with something.

Since I`ve written in swedish in FileMaer I`ll explain a bit what the problem is.

The posts on the portal is the jobs I`ve created today. I want to be able to click on the adress and then come to a layout with web viewer with google maps that shows the adress.

The problem is that if I klick on any of the adresses it always goes to the post that are currently " active "

lets say I stand on post 4 in the portal but I click on post 5, I still get the address of post 4.. I want it to understand which address I click on.

Any suggestions?:)

post-106852-0-21659300-1339606658_thumb.

thank you for the demo, it helped.

But if u see the screenshot its a red text above the portal, it says work that got registered << current date >> (today)

If I relate them by id like in the demo I cant se all the jobs that got registered today. just one..

Any solutions there?:)

I want it to look like the screenshot but work like the demo

I cant read your screenshot. It is too small. Plus your screenshot does not offer any look into your backend structure.

Well, I guess i can try explain it, I want to be able to get from the posts in the portal to a web viewer which displays the address of the post..

I can do like in the Demo but then I only see one post in the portal, and thats not good if I`ve created 5 posts.

Right now it doesnt work properly, If I " stand " on post 3 and click on post 5 it goes to post 3 in the web viewer. and if I stand on post 1 and click on post 2, it goes to post 1 in the web viewer..

dont really know how to explain it without working screenshots.

This topic is 4336 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.