Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Where to post

This topic is 4296 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

The biggest problem I have with this site is where to post a topic. Quite often, the topic does not fit in the categories. How can I decide where to post them?

After composing a Long reply, I decided I would read the FM Forums while I thought about it further.

I just read your post “Fixed number of records” and I think I see this question a little differently now. Don't you mean where to post, rather than “the topic does not fit into categories”?

The way your question reads in Managing Scripts could have been posted to; Layouts, Security, Custom Menus, etc. However, I do not see where a script is involved. Leading me to believe that, either this is an important piece of information that you left out, or your question belongs in a different topic area.

Lee

Thanks for responding Lee. Yes, you are right. I should have said "where to post". What I was trying to say was how do I decide where to post when the topic doesn't seem to fit any of the available topic areas? Not all topics necessarily fit nicely into an available area, and it might be useful to have a "General" topic area where they can be posted.

This topic is 4296 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.