Lockup importing Files on Windows 7 with Plugin Version 2.864

This topic is 4096 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

We are experiencing frequent lockups with Version 2.864 when importing new files. This is when running FileMaker 11 v3 under Windows 7

We are running server of the same version and running the server on IIS on Windows Server 2008 R2

Our Mac's have been Stable although the bulk of the work is done on Windows Machines.

View Documents doesn't create issues.

It is always when importing new files.

Hey there,

I just tested this importing both 3 files and then 647+ files on a Windows 7 machine in FileMaker 11 (version 11.01 though) and was able to successfully do the imports without any 'locking' of SuperContainer. Could you explain this ( the "locking" part) in a bit more depth? I also had a Windows Server 2008 R2 machine running SuperContainer server version 2.864.

I need a bit more information so that I can try to reproduce this behavior locally.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

• 5 months later...
  • Newbies

This is a late update to this thread.  We kind of "survived" for awhile and now back to resolving this issue.

We are running Office 2010 on Windows 7.

We are running FileMaker 12 v3 for Windows with Plugin Version 2.864

We run a Mac Mini with Mountain Lion and the Supercontainer running from Supercontainer.jar   (we had an issue with it running with the FileMaker Web Publishing - NOT resolved)

We have users that get a message -

FileMaker has quit responding after trying to import a document into the FileMaker solution via Supercontainer.

The plugin is installed and it is version 2.864 as well. 

FileMaker is shutdown and restarted.  Then it may work for awhile and allow imports.

FileMaker seems to run quite stable other than when we try the importing of new files via Supercontainer.   It has been quite unstable on our Windows 7 machines.

This topic is 4096 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.