FM Server 12 on Windows Server 2011 with IIS 7.5

This topic is 4222 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Good afternoon.

I've just purchased two high end HP servers with the intent of migrating from FM11, which ran on two ancient Windows 2003 servers, to these two and FM12 (server Advanced).

I brought the servers (both obviously 64bit) online over this last weekend, installed FM12, and everything seemed good.

The installation of the "Production" server on the first one has performed flawlessly. "Production" in this case means that only the Database server is running.

The other server, our "WEB" server, has been a horrible disappointment.

In brief, neither the IWP test nor the CWP test in the technology test page works properly, and installing mySQL 64-bit ODBC connector to communicate with our offsite mySQL databases crashes the whole FM server (not the box, thankfully) the minute I get even a single DSN entered. When I install the 32 bit bridge, nothing crashes, but we get a "Architecture Mismatch Error" over ODBC. (And yes, I'm using the ../Win64SysWOW/ ... version of the ODBC Administrator, specifically for the 32 bit connector.)

I get Error 500 results when dealing with the IWP and the CWP. I have another administrator working on the box right now, so the error isn't available, but the test indicates that it is basically falling down on the "isapi_redirect.dll" not doing its appointed thing.

If you need more information, let me know, if you have seen this before, let me know.

Thanks in Advance,

Paul

Supplemental:

The error I get on the IWP test is "HTTP ERROR 500 - Internal Server Error:

Calling LoadLibraryEx on ISAPI filter "C:Program FilesFilemakerFileMakerServerWebPublishingpublishing-engineweb-server-supportiisisapi_redirect.dll" failed.

This topic is 4222 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.