Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FMS 12 and Mountain Lion Server

This topic is 4164 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm attempting to install FMS 12 on Mountain Lion Server. I originally installed FMS 12.0.1 not realizing there was an issue with 12.0.1 and Web publishing. The install went ok with no errors but after the install CWP was running but was working properly. I did some digging and found out about the issues. So I followed the instructions to unistall fms 12.0.1 and then reinstall fms 12.0.2 fresh. However after uninstalling FMS 12.0.1 and rebooting the server I have a new problem. Apache on the server will not stay running. In server.app the websites services show as on but no websites will load and when you check the error log you see this:

[Thu Oct 04 07:28:15 2012] [notice] Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8r configured -- resuming normal operations

[Thu Oct 04 07:28:20 2012] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down

As soon as Apache starts it gets a signal to shut down. It started after I uninstalled FMS 12.0.1 Any ideas on how to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

We ended up restoring the Apache config files from TimeMachine and that resolved the issue. Apache now runs normally.

Did you end up finding what in the config file got changed when you uninstalled 12.0.1? have you done a compare with the restored file to find out?

This topic is 4164 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.