Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Report Trouble

This topic is 4227 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

I have 5 tables; Projects, Facilitators, Facilitator Line Items, Products, and Products Line Items.

When my customer creates a project in the projects table, they wanted to have the ability to assign Facilitators and Products to each Project.

So, on the project table, there are two portals; Facilitators and Products.

When the customers creates a project and assigns a Facilitator or Product to the project I capture the information from the Facilitator / Products Table and then create a record in the Facilitator and/or Products Line Items Table, with the associated Project ID.

This works great, my customer can assign all the Facilitators and Products they want and have them displayed on the Project Table.

However, the Report they want; "List all Projects with their associated Facilitator and Product listed under each Project", I can only get one record based off of the relationship within the Projects Table to the Line Item Table. I can't seem to find a way to build a report that would do give me the LIst I need under each Project. Again, the best I can get is one Facilitator / one Product under each project not multiples. Since the Line Items Table is not part of the Project Table, I am having trouble creating a report to do this.

Any assistance in this matter I would be grateful.

Thank you

This topic is 4227 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.