Date Range Problem (Part II)

sharwood

This topic is 8428 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Thanks for the help I have received so far. So now that I have found all of the orders placed within a certain range, I need to get an Invoice date. i.e. Tha last order may have been placed on the 27th but I want the invoice dated the last day of the month (the day I print them out). Of course after this I will need some help with a script that prints out the invoices for all clients at the end of the month* (except if balance due is zero).

Cheers,

Rob S.

* - This part doen't need to be automatic, just triggered by a button

I am assuming you have a separate "Invoice Date" field that is different from the "Order Date" field, and that it is currently blank.

Once you have the found set than you want to replace the "Invoice Date" field with date of the last day of the month.

I would suggest creating a global date field called gbatchinvdate. Enter what ever invoice date you would like into this field. The replace command for the Invoice Date field would be by calculation, the calculation being

gbatchinvdate

This will replace the Invoice Date field for the found set with what ever date you have entered into gbatchinvdate.

This topic is 8428 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.