JDBC plugin and server side scripting with jdbcXmlImportUrl

This topic is 3906 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am using filemaker 12 server advanced on a Windows server 2008 R2 Enterprise machine. 

I am have successfully made a script using the JDBC plugin to import records from one of my other systems. This all works fine. Now my problem begins when I try to use this script in a server side schedule. It all works perfectly except the import step.

I have the script setup to import from xml and I use the jdbcXmlImportUrl function to get data from the last query. This fails when tried from the server, but works fine when ran from filemaker on the same machine. I tested to see if the server queries were working by setting some test fields with jdbcGetValue function and it works as expected. So that means the data is there, but filemaker server can't import it. 

Are there different requirements for filemaker server? 

Any help or suggestions to try would be grand. 

• 3 months later...

Having the same issue but have not been able to resolve it. Did you ever solve this problem? any help is much appreciated.

Have about 5 server side scripts that run overnight and since the upgrade they have not worked. Desperately need this to work again.

Thanks,

This topic is 3906 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.