Import A File Dialog - Doesn't Work

This topic is 3974 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi, i used to have fmp 11 & 11 advanced set up on my computer.
At that time import photos from the folder of my server computer through network worked fine.
But last friday when i installed the fmp 12 advanced on my computer , import dialog box doesn't display other drives of my server computer not usb drive. 
Import a folder files worked fine before and right after i installed fmp 12 it is not working.

Does anybody know whether this is a bug or not  or how to fix this one.

It is supposed to show it like pic-a. But now it show only my local drive as pic-b.

mike

post-107245-0-01437100-1372710780_thumb.

post-107245-0-37599300-1372710801_thumb.

Hi Mike, and welcome to the forum,

I have converted your text above to lower case. Please do not type in all caps. It hard to read all caps and all caps is interpreted as shouting.

Lee

Thanks , lee. sorry. I forgot to change it to lower case right before posting it.

by the way you wouldn't know anything about import folder dialog box mal-functioning with fmp12 advanced ?

I bought a fmp 12 advanced and I installed it on my computer and all of sudden import folder dialog box doesn't display all the other drives on our network.

it only displays my local drive only. I used to import pictures from our server and I can not locate it no more from fmp import dialog box. when I had fmp 11 or fmp11 advanced it worked fine.

is this a bug ?

mike

This topic is 3974 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.