Cant sync containers externally, works fine internally

This topic is 3928 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

First thought was Firewall. but port 5003 is opened at the firewall and being forwarded to the right server.

I'm building the script inside the firewall so I dont know if I'm running into an issue with the way the script gets written.

I can sync 2 way all other fields in the database but containers wont go from ipad to hosted solution.

going from the hosted solution back to the ipad I get an error 100

internally we are using the FQDN of the server, externally we are using filemaker.XXXXX.com

2 way sync including the containers are working fine internally.  Where in the MIrrorsync script should I look to trouble shoot the problem?

Hello!

Under File > Manage > External Data Sources, you'll find the "source" that MirrorSync points to when uploading and downloading containers. You should have an external source and an internal source, and can double check the domain names of both. To make sure that all your ports / domain names / etc are correct, try opening the database that's hosted on the server from the external machine. If you can open the file as a guest of FileMaker Server, all your ports and domains should work fine. Double check those data sources, and let me know if they are matching what you're using to log in with.

If you are still experiencing problems, please don't hesitate to contact us- we'd be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue!

Thank you,

Sarah Mulligan

Marketing Coordinator

360Works

This topic is 3928 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.