Server Maintenance This Week. ×

SuperContainer on Mac OS 10.9

This topic is 3822 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is it compatible?  Ever since I upgraded, I'm getting the 404 Not Found error when I try to access it.  None of the Companion Plug-Ins can find it.

I'm running it with FMS 12.0.405.  Java is up-to-date, version 45.  I uninstalled SuperContainer and "successfully" reinstalled it.  Web Services were off at the time of uninstall and reinstall.  Stopped all and restarted the computer.  None of this helped.

I'm a bit baffled, so the only thing I can think of is that I upgraded the OS.  It has been working fine for months before that.

Thank you!

Ed

• 3 weeks later...

I have exactly the same problem and followed most of the sequence Edward mentioned above.

When I upgraded to OSX 10.9 and rebooted, SC would show up at localhost.

Next I installed OSX10.9 server and then the problem started.

Uninstall / Install cycle confirms correct installation of SC 2.89 but localhost/SuperContainer cannot be found in the browser.

This is a dedicated machine, runs only FMS12.04.405 and all settings for the server website are default (see attachment).

Do we need to define additonal domains in the server admin tool?

post-85983-0-64350300-1384770999_thumb.j

I just got a message from FMI that there will be a new release of FM12 in the near future to solve an incompatibility issue with Maverick,
I will wait for that release to see if the issue is resolved.

Yes - sorry for not responding to my own post, sijmons.  It occurred to me soon after the post that FileMaker Server 12 was not supported on Mac OS 10.9 yet.  I was only using a test machine, so I wasn't pressed about it.

I am also awaiting the update so I can upgrade my test environment.

This topic is 3822 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.