Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Support for IE ver 11 ?

This topic is 3747 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

It works for me, though with some notable glitches (mostly dropdown or popup menu interfaces, or more esoteric stuff like WD in a frame on a different domain causing refresh errors). I've never had it hang the browser completely, though with my frame adventures I'd sometimes have it fail to properly load.

Strange, we tried 3 different machines and had the same hang problem on each, once the page had rendered...yet you seem to be fine -ish) ... Can't imagine what causes ours to hang at exactly the same point in execution...?

When I say hang, I guess I actually mean spinner-forever ... The browser looks like it's trying to do something but never gets it done, and the tab just sits there with the spinner spinning....I can close the tab or open another, so it's not actually hanging the browser...

Do you have any problems accessing the WD home page, that lists the servers? Or is it just accessing the databases themselves?

Then again, perhaps this is an "IE on Mac OS" issue. I've never tried it on a mac. Have you tried it from a Windows machine?

This topic is 3747 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.